Our unique program was created by Tamar Frieden, a dance therapist whose goal was to develop an interactive parent/child class based on medical research proving that combining music and movement will greatly enhance a young child’s development cognitively, physically and emotionally. A child’s success in these areas builds self-esteem and confidence, vocabulary, body awareness and sensory processing.
Because our classes are based in this key developmental theory, parents rush at the chance to get involved and give their child a head start in these important areas.
For our instructors, we provides:
- Success at financial independence, a flexible schedule, and the ability to work with, or close to, your own children.
- The flexibility to start, stop and continue classes to meet your needs and schedule.
- The ability to change territories without repurchasing licensing rights.
- Unique instruments from around the world, and high quality materials and websites that attract clients.
- Continued training to ensure on-going support and success of your program.
- Quality company resources to support and expand your program, such as listing class information on our web site, instructor discussion boards, and full access to our expansive digital music library.
For information email [email protected] or call (315) 480-3975